The Loves of my Life!

The Loves of my Life!
Brett, Caleb, & Isabella

Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Years Ago

May all the precious moments
That set this day apart,
Stay with you long after
As keepsakes of the heart
And often through the future
May you relive in thought,
The very many pleasures
This happy day has brought

5 years ago today I married a young man that I hardly knew. I knew that I loved him and that we were, as God put it to Steven, "A Match Made in Heaven!"





So Happy!


Seeing me for the first time that day
When we first saw each other














The moment we've all been waiting for

Praying A Blessing













Gorgeous! 
I know I'm sometimes thoughtless 
And forget to say and do
The many little things I should
To show my love for you
But since our anniversary's here,
I made this post just to say,
That always, deep within my heart
I love you more and more each day!

I love you, Babe!
Happy Anniversary





1 comment:

  1. So sweet. The Lord is glorified through your marriage! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete